Cane Creek Middle School
- The Cane Creek Middle School community will educate all students in a safe, positive learning environment to build productive, successful, and responsible adults.
Cane Creek Middle School’s Belief Statements
- Students are actively engaged in learning through a variety of teaching methods.
- Students are provided with an environment that is emotionally and physically safe and comfortable.
- Students are given the opportunity to grow as individuals through a variety of academic, athletic, and extra-curricular activities.
- Faculty and staff are committed to collaborative and collegial professional growth.
- Families and the school community are integral components in the development of life long learners.
Buncombe County Schools
- Our mission is to collaborate with all stakeholders to provide a safe, caring, and engaging learning environment that prepares all students to become responsible citizens in a diverse, global society.
- Preparing all students to realize their potential in a rapidly changing, diverse, global society
Buncombe County Schools' Belief Statements
- All students will learn.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- A safe and supportive learning environment promotes student achievement.
- Students need to not only develop a deep understanding of essential knowledge and skills, but also need to develop the capacity to apply their learning, and to reason, solve problems, and produce quality work.
- The goal of our educational programs is to prepare students to become contributing members of society.
- The success of our school system depends on the commitment of all staff (administrators, teachers, and support staff) to high quality standards, expectations, and performances.
- The allocation of our resources (e.g. staffing, time, instructional resources, facilities, financial resources) in alignment with our mission and goals helps to maximize the opportunity for students to learn and experience success in school.
- Effective collaboration and communication with families as partners in the education of their children is essential to the success of our school system.
- Teachers, administrators, parents, and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school system's mission and goals.
- Diversity enriches our school system through the recognition of the contributions of a variety of ideas, values, and cultures.
- The commitment to continuous improvement is expected of all stakeholders of the school system to achieve the goal of enabling all students to realize their potential in a rapidly changing, diverse, global society.